Custom Wall Murals
Custom murals and wallpaper are a great way to create a unique feature on any wall. Just enter your wall dimensions (width and height) below for an instant price. Place your order and we’ll send you a proof to approve before we print.
We send you a proof of how it will look on your wall before we print.
- Reviews (8)
- Removable wall sticker FAQs
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
Custom Wall Murals and Wallpaper allow you to create the look and feel you want in your home by creating any wall you can imagine. We always get you to approve a proof before printing, and never print anything unless it passes our standards, so you can order with confidence.
- Material: Our Custom Wall Murals are made from a matte fabric wallpaper with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Contents: Panels of removable wallpaper, around 65cm, to your wall height. Full instructions and support are included.
- Size: Supplied at the size you specify, trimmed into manageable widths to make installation much easier. We add 2cm to the right-hand side and base to allow for imperfect wall shapes.
- Application: Peel and stick application, see below for more details
- Image: Find an image on Adobe Stock or Unsplash, (price included in this quote) or Contact Us for help finding one.
- Image: Write the image number or URL in the space provided, upload your image above or upload it to our Dropbox folder here (we are notified once this is done and it is secure).
- Design idea: Create a stunning entrance, a dramatic dining area, or a beautiful feature in a bedroom.
When you buy wallpapers it is a little daunting, we get it. But please be assured that our removable wallpaper will be a lovely surprise.
Material: Our wallpaper is made of a fabric with a gum-like adhesive on the back. It is lightweight with a matte finish that looks just like traditional wallpaper.
Appearance: The finish of our removable wallpaper is matte with a very small weave. The edges of each panel butt together for a seamless appearance.
Use: our removable wallpaper is intended for internal vertical services and is perfect as an alternative to traditional wallpaper as it can be updated and removed easily. Our product is perfect for renters and those wanting an instant update to any room or space.
All wall types: Our removable wallpaper product suits all wall types and most flat surfaces, and all types of wall paints. It will wrap around corners.
Removable: The removable wallpaper product will continue to look good for years and years and when it’s time for an update or to move home, it peels off the wall without causing any damage, or leaving any residue. The adhesive is more like a gum than a glue, that does not harden over time. We call it Landlord friendly because is will not damage wall surfaces.
If you still have concerns about our product’s removability, please get a free sample here.
Design ideas: Our wallpaper is perfect for creating a feature wall. The best feature wall is the one in the room that has the least number of windows and doors.
If you know which wallpaper design you want, you can order a Wallpaper Sample – select from the Wall Height dropdown menu on each wallpaper design.
Or if choosing colours is where you are getting stuck, please order a Colour Chart here.
How much to order: Start by measuring your wall. Enter the wall width into the calculator on the right hand side on the product page, to work out how many units to buy. Our panels are 65cm wide so divide your wall width in centimetres by 65cm (our panel width) to work out how many units to purchase, then select your wall height.
Please be aware that due to our printing process, future panels purchased may not exactly match. We suggest you order what you need at this time.
Shipping: Your removable wallpaper will arrive rolled up in a tube with instructions included. The panels are numbered on the back and you hang each panel next to each other.
Installation: Many our of customers are concerned they won’t be able to put up the wallpaper themselves. We assure you that anyone can put up our wallpaper. You don’t need any skills, just time, a step ladder and a sharp Stanley knife. It is easy to install yourself because it is repositionable so once the panels are in place, any bubbles just smooth out with your hand. The fabric won’t tear or stretch. The panels butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish. See our installation instructions below.
However we understand the needs of businesses, specifiers and busy people, so we do have a list of preferrer installers around Australia.
Movable: the product is movable so during application, if it is not in the right spot it can be peeled off and reapplied. In fact it can be moved over and over depending on how dust-free the surfaces are.
Storage: Keep the backing paper and the tube, and it can actually be stored and reapplied to another wall or at another time.
Cleaning: Our removable wallpaper is wipeable, we advise against washing it.
How to Apply your intricate Decals
1. Plan the position of the whole design first. You can cut between parts of the design to make it easier to place in sections.
2. Scratch the designs through the tape layer with your nails and then peel back, ensuring all parts are picked up.
3. You need to place the pieces in the correct position the first time. Once adhered, smooth it to the wall.
4. Peel off the tape layer leaving the designs on the wall.
5. Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.