Here are the products benefits of our wall stickers, and a chart below showing some general comparisons between our product and others on the market.
- All our printing is done in-house by us in Melbourne Australia, and printed to order.
- Our product is a polyester fabric with an gum-like adhesive on the back which doesn’t change over time, harden or leave residue.
- Products can be moved to another wall, and stored in between.
- We have the best designs, bringing out new designs every week keeping us right up to date with trends
- Our wallpaper join seamlessly with no overlapping between panels, giving a higher-end look.
- Our product is free of PVC’s, BPA’s, lead, pthalates, glyco-ethers, formaldehydes.
- We use water-based inks, indoor air quality certified.
- Low fire rating.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information!
With so many wall stickers on the market now, and if you’ve ever had a wall sticker fail you, you want to make sure you avoid any nasty surprises and get the product you pay for. Use this chart to compare our product to what else is available on the market.
Features of The Wall Sticker Company Products
- We call them “wall stickers” or “wall decals”.
- All our products are removable – meaning they will come off your wall without causing damage.
- We use a light polyester fabric with a powdery, matte finish that doesn’t shrink or change.
- The glue on our products is more like a gum that doesn’t change or harden over time.
- Our removable wallpaper is made of the same removable fabric that we use for our wall stickers.
- Wallpaper has a repeated design, whereas wall mural are a picture.
Feature Of Other Wall Stickers
- They call them “wall decals”, “wall tattoos” or made up words.
- “Removable” can mean anything, it doesn’t mean it won’t damage your walls.
- Other wall stickers are usually made of vinyl; a plastic that can be matte or shiny, stretch and tear easily, and are heavy.
- Because vinyls change shape and are heavy, they need stronger glues to keep them stuck on the wall. These glues can harden over time cause damage on removal.
- Normal wallpaper is made of paper with a glue that you apply to your wall first.