Arch Wall Decal
$198.00 – $228.00
The Arch Wall Decal is a gorgeous wall feature on any wall in your home. It can be used as a feature in a room, or just an accent behind a cot, bed or desk. This is a quick, instant update that is available in various sizes.
Our wall stickers are Australian-made and printed with water-based inks on a toxin-free fabric with a removable, gum-like adhesive that won’t damage your wall on removal!
- Reviews (0)
- Colour Chart
- Removable wall sticker FAQs
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
The Arch Wall Decal with it’s beautiful fabric finish is an absolute game-changer! Colour the Arch whatever colour you like, and then remove it without damaging the wall or leaving any residue. What an easy deorating idea for any room in your home! A gorgeous wall feature behind a cot, bed or desk, or add an instant update to a living area.
- Material: Matte fabric wall stickers with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Sizes: 110cm wide x 180cm high, 120cm wide x 200cm high & 129cm wide x 220cm high. Contact us for a custom size.
- Contents: a large, arch wall decal in your chosen colour.
- Colour: Choose any colour from our Colour Chart, or you can paint a plain white one! A small pot from Dulux or Porters Paints will be enough.
- Application: Simple peel and stick application, see below for more details.
Our removable wall stickers are the best we have seen available on the market. Here are the reasons:
All wall types: Our product suits all wall types; plasterboard, brick, concrete and even rendered.
Removable: The self adhesive on the back will not harden over time, so 5 or 10 years later, you can peel them off and they won’t peel any paint off or leave any residue.
Appearance: The finish of our wall stickers is a high end-looking fabric with a small weave and a matte finish, just gorgeous! And adjoining pieces can butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish.
Durable: Our wall stickers are not made of vinyl so they won’t peel, curl, fall off the wall, reflect the light, shrink, tear or melt. They will look beautiful for years.
Installation: So easy! You simply peel and stick for decals, or for intricate designs, the application tape over the top ensure you can position the pieces perfectly. Instructions are included, or you can call us if you have any difficulty. Repositionable the pieces easily, and any bubbles just smooth out with your hand. The fabric won’t tear or stretch. And any pieces that need joining just butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish. They will curve around corners and can be trimmed around power points and fixtures with a sharp stanley knife if necessary.
Movable: Keep the backing paper and they can be moved to another wall, room or home. If you lose your backing paper you can temporarily stick them to another wall or door – just keep them vertical.
Free sample: If you have any concerns, please get a free sample to test it out before you buy.
How to Apply your Arch Decal
Due to the large size of this decal, you should read the instructions included with your product but also read these helpful tips:
- Have a step ladder ready. Wash your hands.
- Roll up the decal on a flat table so the top edge of the Arch is last.
- Using the contour of the roll, peel back the top strip of the decal from the backing paper – using the structure/shape of the roll helps you avoid buckling the decal.
- Now apply the sticky top of the arch to the wall, and hold it to the wall and start pulling the backing paper from behind it. As you pull it from behind evening down the length, stick the decal to the wall in parts to hold it onto the wall.
- Hop back on the step ladder and from the top, peel off the entire decal off the wall and position the decal where you want it. You may need a friend to position it at the base of the wall so you get the correct height.
This video shows how to apply wallpaper, but the concept is the same:
1. Plan where you will put the designs. See if the sheet includes a plan to putting it together.
2. Peel the decals from the backing paper.
3. Smooth the designs to the wall.
4. To reposition them, just lift an edge and peel them off the wall.
5. Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.