Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully your questions will be answered here, but please contact us and we will get back to you usually on the same day.
- Show All
- 5 Top FAQs
- Applying the products
- Our Custom Service
- Product Info
- Removable Wallpaper - From Ordering To Installing
- Shipping & Delivery
- Wall, Other Surfaces & Preparation
- Enter various search terms until you get good results. Once you find one you like, you can often click on it and the see similar designs.
- You can filter some of these sites based on your requirements.
- For a custom mural, filter by portrait or landscape to match the shape of your wall.
- Choose the largest image size (usually in inches or pixels), or in "v" for vector format.
- Check if the image is large enough to scale up to your wall size using this tool. Enter your wall dimensions into the first column and you can set the DPI to as low as 40 dpi. See if the pixels of the image are close to or ideally more than the pixels needed once you hit "Calculate". Contact Us if you need any help.
- Some images will cost and some are free.
Illustrations, Patterns and Images
Adobe Stock (Cost included when you order a custom design from us)
Getty Images (around $400 for the image)123rf (various pricing) Pattern Designs ($50-$100) Shutterstock (various pricing) Pexels (free) istock photo $20 each
- NO PVC
- NO BPA's
- NO lead
- NO phthalates
- NO Glyco-ethers
- NO Formaldehyde
- WATER-BASED inks are used
Our products are printed using latex inks. These use water-based formulations to reduce the impact of printing on the environment and eliminate health issues typically found with solvent-based inks. Our latex inks deliver outstanding image quality, consistency, and durability and allow our wall decals, wallpapers and murals to remain odourless and VOC free.
It is important not to confuse the polymers used in latex inks with those found in-natural materials, such as latex rubber. While some individuals experience skin irritation from contact with natural latex compounds, the synthetic polymers used in our latex Inks are non-allergenic.
The latex inks we use meet the chemical requirements of the Nordic Ecolabel (Nordic Swan) for printing companies and are UL ECOLOGO and GREENGUARD GOLD Certified. UL ECOLOGO Certification to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of stringent criteria related to human health and environmental considerations. GREENGUARD GOLD Certification to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage.
Low Fire Hazard
The BCA classification group number for our product is GROUP 1 - the best rating achievable. This has determined in accordance with AS/NZS 3837:1998 - Method of Test for Heat and Smoke Release Rates for Materials and Products using an Oxygen Consumption Calorimeter.
The average specific extinction area for our product is less than 250m2/kg, in accordance with Specification C1.10 of the Building Code of Australia.
Our stringent controls and manufacturing standards give you safe products you can rely on - guaranteed. We offer a 2 year warranty on our products against fading and issues with adhesion.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptNVeBQgrAo
- Using wallpaper on a ceiling installation can be tricky. Therefore we may advise you get in a professional installer, or you could do it yourself with at least 2 people, 2 ladders and some DIY experience.
- We will need your ceiling dimensions and know the wall type to assit you placing an order. We need to work out the best way to supply the panels and the best wall type to print it on.
Removable wallpaper sticks quite gently to your wall, even if we supply the higher tack product for bumpy or textured walls. So we do not suggest the use of 3M hooks because they might pull the wallpaper away from the wall.
We understand many renters will use our wallpaper, and sometimes landlord's don't want you putting holes in the wall. So the choice will be hooks or our removable wallpaper.
- Standard wall heights in Australia are 2.4m , 2.7m, 3m and 365.8 cm.
- Standard wall heights in the United States are 7 ft. 9" (236cm), 8 ft. (243.8 cm), 9 ft. (274.3 cm), 10 ft. (304.8 cm), 11 ft. (335.3 cm) and 12 ft (365.8 cm).
- Standard wall heights in the UK are 2.3m (7 ft. 65"), 2.4m (8 ft.), 2.5m (8 ft. 2"), and 2.6m (8 ft. 6"),
- The 65cm width allows for easy handling.
- Each panel is laid next to each other and the panels are numbered on the back to make it easy.
- There is no wasted wallpaper.
Yes our products can be adhered to a fridge. However as the surface is for interiors, it will not withstand being scrubbed with solvent cleaners like spray and wipe. It would be suited to decorating with our decal designs rather than “wrapped” in our wallpaper.
|Shipping option||Normal time until you receive your order|
|Standard delivery – Australia||
|Express post – Australia||
|Standard delivery – International||
|Express post – International||
We can offer a plain coloured wallpaper, but we do have trouble printing darker colours with a nice, consistent finish - often there will be some banding which are stripes across the print that are darker than the rest of the print.Lighter colour are not a problem however.
How long our removable wall stickers and wallpapers can sit "on the shelf” for depends on how the products are kept. As long as the products stay in their tube, sealed with the end caps, and are kept dry, we would say they could last 8 years - this is the number of years we have been using the product, and know it remains removable for.
For an instant price and to place an order, please enter your dimensions for a custom decal here, custom text here, or a custom wallpaper here. Enter any supporting information and upload any images, and we'll be in contact with your first proof. We will not print until we have your sign off.The product is easy to apply with a special layer over the top that makes placement perfect and quick. They are easily removed and won’t damage the wall or leave any residue.
To find the application instructions that go with your product, choose from the options below: simple decals, large decals, intricate designs (with the layer over the top), or wallpapers and murals.
General Application Requirements
All our products require are that your walls are:
- Remove any dust; the more times our products can be reapplied
- Painted surfaces have undercoat plus 2 top coats
- Brick and rendered walls are as clean as possible
- Glass and mirror applications - clean surface
- Newly painted walls need 4 weeks to outgas before application
- Remove bluetack, hooks or fixtures that prevent a smooth finish
Plan where you will put the designs. See if the sheet includes a plan to putting it together.
Peel the decals from the backing paper.
Smooth the designs to the wall.
To reposition them, just lift an edge and peel them off the wall.
Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
Large decals need special instructions to avoid the pieces sticking to themselves. Once they are on the wall, it will be easy to move them into position.
- Cut around any pieces to make it easier to manage.
- Place the decal face down and peel back and fold15cm or so of the backing paper, exposing some sticky side of the sticker.
- Now pick up the piece and stick it to the wall and support it by holding it to the wall.
- Now from behind, pull the remaining backing away while holding it to the wall, until all the backing paper comes away and the sticker is fully applied.
- To move the piece on the wall, 2 people peel the whole piece off and manoeuvre it into place.
- Plan the position of the whole design first. You can cut between parts of the design to make it easier to place in sections.
- Scratch the designs through the tape layer with your nails and then peel back, ensuring all parts are “picked up”.
- You need to place the pieces in the correct position the first time. Once adhered, smooth it to the wall.
- Peel off the tape layer leaving the designs on the wall.
Equipment You’ll need a step ladder, a sharp Stanley knife (snap for a new blade) and possibly a second pair of hands. Make sure your walls are clean and dust free, and wipe the skirting boards too. Remove any picture hooks, tacks or blue tack, and any switch plates. Make sure your hands are clean.
Getting started Notice on the back corner of the panels the numbering - you’ll be putting up panel #1 on the left then applying them to the right. (For left-handers just start at the highest number and work from right to left.) Lay the first panel design-down on a clean, flat surface. Peel the top edge back 30cm or so, and the fold the backing paper back so it stays out of the way.
Remove the backing Now you’re going to temporarily stick the panel to the wall so you can remove the backing paper safely. Stick it to the wall under the cornice (don’t worry about placement yet) and stick it to the wall. Start pulling the backing paper down from behind (evenly across to avoid buckling), and stick the wallpaper to the wall as you go - just enough to keep it stuck. Prevent the sticky sides of the wallpaper from sticking together.
Stick Once the backing paper is removed from the top of the panel you can place it properly. Placing the first panel is the trickiest so take your time. From the step ladder, pull the entire sheet back off the wall to line it up under the cornice. Then let the panel fall naturally. If the side of the wall is not covered all the way to the corner, allow an extra centimetre across the corner - this can be trimmed off at the end. Pull it off again if you’re not happy, and reapply. Once you are happy with how it is placed, smooth it from the top in a down-and-out motion to “sweep” out any air pockets.
Dealing with wrinkles and bubbles Large bubbles should just smooth out but if they get trapped or you get a crease, just peel back the panel to release them rather than rubbing the print.
Matching the design For the next panel you need to repeat the above to get it safely on the wall and off the backing paper. For the best result, apply the panel temporarily 10cm below the first panel. Now step down and, at eye level, match up the design and butt the panels into each other (no overlapping is required). Line up the design up and down the join and stick it to the wall but only enough to hold the panel flat to the wall - you can smooth it completely to the wall once the entire join is matched.
Trimming Only once all the panels are adhered and aligned can you trim off the excess wallpaper. Run your sharp Stanley knife blade along the sides and bottom. Carefully trim around power points then replace the plates.
Moving the panels If you want to move the wallpaper to a different wall, you need to apply it to the backing paper while vertical to avoid debris getting on the sticky side. Stick a panel of the backing paper on the wall next to the panel you want to remove - stick at the top and bottom with masking tape or similar. Peel the panel of wallpaper off the wall and move it across and stick it onto the backing paper, getting it lined up as best as possible. It will help to have a second pair of hands to guide the bottom of the panel. Once stuck, roll up the panel and protect any exposed edges - wrap in bubble wrap.
Please keep the white backing paper if you intend to move your wallpaper, or move home!
- Plan the position of the design first as it cannot be moved. Peel the design off the backing paper.
- Place the design on the wall and smooth into place.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Can be used with standard chalkboard and liquid chalk.
- To remove your chalkboard wall sticker, heat the design with a hair dryer in sections to remove it.
Note: Chalkboard products may cause paint to come off walls even if instructions are followed. We suggest applying to hard surfaces if you are concerned about the state of your wall.
You can request a free envelope-sized sample of our product by filling in your details here. You will be able to peel it from the backing paper and stick it to your wall, feel the quality and finish, and see the printing quality.
If you want to see our colours in your home, you can purchase a Colour Chart for $4, and the cost is redeemable when placing your order.
If you are considering buying wallpaper, you can purchase a wallpaper sample, available on each of our wallpaper designs. This cost is redeemable upon placing a wallpaper order.
Please let me know how if can help further.
Hit “track” once logged in.
Enter the tracking code (you should have received this via email when we posted your parcel).
Make your updates.
According to Australia Post, "In transit" means it has been picked up and scanned, and is on it's way to you. We are not able to access any more information than our customers.