Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully your questions will be answered here, but please contact us and we will get back to you usually on the same day.
- Standard wall heights in Australia are 2.4m , 2.7m, 3m and 365.8 cm.
- Standard wall heights in the United States are 7 ft. 9" (236cm), 8 ft. (243.8 cm), 9 ft. (274.3 cm), 10 ft. (304.8 cm), 11 ft. (335.3 cm) and 12 ft (365.8 cm).
- Standard wall heights in the UK are 2.3m (7 ft. 65"), 2.4m (8 ft.), 2.5m (8 ft. 2"), and 2.6m (8 ft. 6"),
- The 65cm width allows for easy handling.
- Each panel is laid next to each other and the panels are numbered on the back to make it easy.
- There is no wasted wallpaper.
Yes our products can be adhered to a fridge. However as the surface is for interiors, it will not withstand being scrubbed with solvent cleaners like spray and wipe. It would be suited to decorating with our decal designs rather than “wrapped” in our wallpaper.
|Shipping option||Normal time until you receive your order|
|Standard delivery – Australia||
|Express post – Australia||
|Standard delivery – International||
|Express post – International||
We can offer a plain coloured wallpaper, but we do have trouble printing darker colours with a nice, consistent finish - often there will be some banding which are stripes across the print that are darker than the rest of the print.Lighter colour are not a problem however.
How long our removable wall stickers and wallpapers can sit "on the shelf” for depends on how the products are kept. As long as the products stay in their tube, sealed with the end caps, and are kept dry, we would say they could last 8 years - this is the number of years we have been using the product, and know it remains removable for.
For an instant price and to place an order, please enter your dimensions for a custom decal here, custom text here, or a custom wallpaper here. Enter any supporting information and upload any images, and we'll be in contact with your first proof. We will not print until we have your sign off.The product is easy to apply with a special layer over the top that makes placement perfect and quick. They are easily removed and won’t damage the wall or leave any residue.
Illustrations, Patterns and Images
To find the application instructions that go with your product, choose from the options below: simple decals, large decals, intricate designs (with the layer over the top), or wallpapers and murals.
General Application Requirements
All our products require are that your walls are:
- Remove any dust; the more times our products can be reapplied
- Painted surfaces have undercoat plus 2 top coats
- Brick and rendered walls are as clean as possible
- Glass and mirror applications - clean surface
- Newly painted walls need 2 weeks to outgas before application
- Remove bluetack, hooks or fixtures that prevent a smooth finish
Plan where you will put the designs. See if the sheet includes a plan to putting it together.
Peel the decals from the backing paper.
Smooth the designs to the wall.
To reposition them, just lift an edge and peel them off the wall.
Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
Large decals need special instructions to avoid the pieces sticking to themselves. Once they are on the wall, it will be easy to move them into position.
- Cut around any pieces to make it easier to manage.
- Place the decal face down and peel back and fold15cm or so of the backing paper, exposing some sticky side of the sticker.
- Now pick up the piece and stick it to the wall and support it by holding it to the wall.
- Now from behind, pull the remaining backing away while holding it to the wall, until all the backing paper comes away and the sticker is fully applied.
- To move the piece on the wall, 2 people peel the whole piece off and manoeuvre it into place.
- Plan the position of the whole design first. You can cut between parts of the design to make it easier to place in sections.
- Scratch the designs through the tape layer with your nails and then peel back, ensuring all parts are “picked up”.
- You need to place the pieces in the correct position the first time. Once adhered, smooth it to the wall.
- Peel off the tape layer leaving the designs on the wall.
Equipment You’ll need a step ladder, a sharp Stanley knife (snap for a new blade) and possibly a second pair of hands. Make sure your walls are clean and dust free, and wipe the skirting boards too. Remove any picture hooks, tacks or blue tack, and any switch plates. Make sure your hands are clean.
Getting started Notice on the back corner of the panels the numbering - you’ll be putting up panel #1 on the left then applying them to the right. (For left-handers just start at the highest number and work from right to left.) Lay the first panel design-down on a clean, flat surface. Peel the top edge back 30cm or so, and the fold the backing paper back so it stays out of the way.
Remove the backing Now you’re going to temporarily stick the panel to the wall so you can remove the backing paper safely. Stick it to the wall under the cornice (don’t worry about placement yet) and stick it to the wall. Start pulling the backing paper down from behind (evenly across to avoid buckling), and stick the wallpaper to the wall as you go - just enough to keep it stuck. Prevent the sticky sides of the wallpaper from sticking together.
Stick Once the backing paper is removed from the top of the panel you can place it properly. Placing the first panel is the trickiest so take your time. From the step ladder, pull the entire sheet back off the wall to line it up under the cornice. Then let the panel fall naturally. If the side of the wall is not covered all the way to the corner, allow an extra centimetre across the corner - this can be trimmed off at the end. Pull it off again if you’re not happy, and reapply. Once you are happy with how it is placed, smooth it from the top in a down-and-out motion to “sweep” out any air pockets.
Dealing with wrinkles and bubbles Large bubbles should just smooth out but if they get trapped or you get a crease, just peel back the panel to release them rather than rubbing the print.
Matching the design For the next panel you need to repeat the above to get it safely on the wall and off the backing paper. For the best result, apply the panel temporarily 10cm below the first panel. Now step down and, at eye level, match up the design and butt the panels into each other (no overlapping is required). Line up the design up and down the join and stick it to the wall but only enough to hold the panel flat to the wall - you can smooth it completely to the wall once the entire join is matched.
Trimming Only once all the panels are adhered and aligned can you trim off the excess wallpaper. Run your sharp Stanley knife blade along the sides and bottom. Carefully trim around power points then replace the plates.
Moving the panels If you want to move the wallpaper to a different wall, you need to apply it to the backing paper while vertical to avoid debris getting on the sticky side. Stick a panel of the backing paper on the wall next to the panel you want to remove - stick at the top and bottom with masking tape or similar. Peel the panel of wallpaper off the wall and move it across and stick it onto the backing paper, getting it lined up as best as possible. It will help to have a second pair of hands to guide the bottom of the panel. Once stuck, roll up the panel and protect any exposed edges - wrap in bubble wrap.
Please keep the white backing paper if you intend to move your wallpaper, or move home!
- Plan the position of the design first as it cannot be moved. Peel the design off the backing paper.
- Place the design on the wall and smooth into place.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- To remove your chalkboard wall sticker, heat the design with a hair dryer in sections to remove it.
Note: Chalkboard products may cause paint to come off walls even if instructions are followed. We suggest applying to hard surfaces if you are concerned about the state of your wall. Only for use with standard chalkboard and not liquid.
You can request a free envelope-sized sample of our product by filling in your details here. You will be able to peel it from the backing paper and stick it to your wall, feel the quality and finish, and see the printing quality.
If you want to see our colours in your home, you can purchase a Colour Chart for $4, and the cost is redeemable when placing your order.
If you are considering buying wallpaper, you can purchase a wallpaper sample, available on each of our wallpaper designs for $5. This cost is also redeemable upon placing a wallpaper order.
Please let me know how if can help further.
Hit “track” once logged in.
Enter the tracking code (you should have received this via email when we posted your parcel).
Make your updates.
According to Australia Post, "In transit" means it has been picked up and scanned, and is on it's way to you. We are not able to access any more information than our customers.
We have 3 different types of the product we supply you with:
1. For flat walls and slightly see through - perfect for flat plasterboard walls, or drywall (USA), painted in a light colour.
2. Complete block out for flat walls where the wall colour is dark or needs to be hidden. The print appears brighter because the white point is stronger. Ideal for glass or mirrored surfaces.
3. For textured walls (concrete, brick or render) - the wall colour is seen through ever so slightly so it is deal for white or light coloured walls.
If you have textured walls that are a dark colour, please contact us.At checkout you will be asked about your wall type. We will supply the correct product to suit your wall: You can order an A4 sample of any of our wallpapers. Just select this option on the wallpaper design you like. The cost of these is redeemable on purchase of your wallpaper.
Our product will adhere to glass and mirrors.
The result will be the same but the difference will be that it will stick harder, because the surface is flatter. Decals will be easy to apply. Wallpaper will require more time and to get joins to match up, because it won't be possible to move pieces into position.
See the image below of some sliding glass doors that have been covered with our White Brick removable wallpaper.
If you'd like to try a sample and see how it will stick, you can order an A4 wallpaper sample from your desired removable wallpaper design. The cost is redeemable upon purchase of the wallpaper.
When purchasing our products for glass or mirrors, select your wall type and flat and dark in colour - that will be perfect for mirror or glass.
- New Order: has not been printed
- Printed: Your order is in the queue for printing
- Finishing Area: products are packaged and about to be shipped