Pantry Labels save you time looking for the right jar and create a lovely, organised look! These 21 pantry labels in 2 sizes and 2 colour ways are easy to apply and washable.
These are vinyl stickers with a strong adhesive suitable for hard surfaces like glass and plastic.
- Reviews (0)
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
The Pantry Labels help you see what you have quickly and with a cool look. 21 labels in common foodstuffs.
- Material: Vinyl stickers (not for walls) with a stronger adhesive for tupperware, glass, plastic – any hard surface.
- Contents: 21 labels in total: 7 large labels: plain flour, self-raising flour, rice, pasta, oats, sugar, cereal. 14 small labels: raw sugar, icing sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, coconut, lentils, cous cous, breadcrumbs, cornflour, legumes, bayleaves, quinoa
- Style: The Pantry Labels are round, vinyl labels in 2 sizes and 2 colour choices
- Size: 7cm diameter and 5cm diameter
- Design: Choose the colour: white text on black labels or black text on white labels
- Ideas: See some of our favourite organising ideas on our Pinterest Board.
- Application: Simple peel and stick application. Washable.
How to Apply your Name Labels
1. Plan where you will put your Name Labels as they are not repositionable.
2. Peel the decals from the backing & smooth to the flat surface.
3. To remove, peel the stickers off. If any glue residue is left behind, we suggest a little Eucalyptus oil to aid removal.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.