$59.00 – $184.00
Australian native animals in removable wall sticker designed by Kooky Chooky that are fun and celebrate our beautiful Australian fauna. Landlord friendly. 4 packs to choose from.
Our wall stickers are Australian-made and printed with water-based inks on a toxin-free fabric with a removable, gum-like adhesive that won’t damage your wall on removal!
- Reviews (6)
- Removable wall sticker FAQs
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
The Native Animals wall decal design by Kooky Chooky is a simple and elegant pop of colour for a nursery.
Nothing is more devoted than a companion animal. Both children and animals exhibit an innocence that we are obliged to defend.
- Material: Matte fabric wall stickers with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Contents: Cut out animals of your choice
- Size: Each animals is approx 30 x 30cm
- Packs: Pack 1: Paul the platypus, Ed the echidna, Gail the Galah, and Ken the koala, Pack 2: Dan the Tassie Devil, Dave the Dingo, Karl the kangaroo, Sam the Scrubbit, Pack 3: Bob the bilby, Quentin the quoll, Fran the gouldian finch, Ned the numbat, Pack 4: Larry the lyrebird, Marv the Hastings river mouse, Gordy the velvet Gecko and Rosie the orange ringlets
- Colour: Available in colourway and designs shown or Contact Us for something customised just for you!
- Application: Simple peel and stick application, see below for more details
Our removable wall stickers are the best we have seen available on the market. Here are the reasons:
All wall types: Our product suits all wall types; plasterboard, brick, concrete and even rendered.
Removable: The self adhesive on the back will not harden over time, so 5 or 10 years later, you can peel them off and they won’t peel any paint off or leave any residue.
Appearance: The finish of our wall stickers is a high end-looking fabric with a small weave and a matte finish, just gorgeous! And adjoining pieces can butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish.
Durable: Our wall stickers are not made of vinyl so they won’t peel, curl, fall off the wall, reflect the light, shrink, tear or melt. They will look beautiful for years.
Installation: So easy! You simply peel and stick for decals, or for intricate designs, the application tape over the top ensure you can position the pieces perfectly. Instructions are included, or you can call us if you have any difficulty. Repositionable the pieces easily, and any bubbles just smooth out with your hand. The fabric won’t tear or stretch. And any pieces that need joining just butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish. They will curve around corners and can be trimmed around power points and fixtures with a sharp stanley knife if necessary.
Movable: Keep the backing paper and they can be moved to another wall, room or home. If you lose your backing paper you can temporarily stick them to another wall or door – just keep them vertical.
Free sample: If you have any concerns, please get a free sample to test it out before you buy.
How to Apply your Decals
1. Plan where you will put the designs. See if the sheet includes a plan to putting it together.
2. Peel the decals from the backing paper.
3. Smooth the designs to the wall.
4. To reposition them, just lift an edge and peel them off the wall.
5. Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.