Gold Glitter Stars
$25.50 – $76.00
The Glitter Stars wall decals will add some sparkly magic to a Nursery or child’s bedroom. Flourish them down from a corner of a room, arrange them in a shape, around a bed head or Monogram, or fill a wall!
The stars are printed glitter and not actually metallic – so no mess.
Our wall stickers are Australian-made and printed with water-based inks on a toxin-free fabric with a removable, gum-like adhesive that won’t damage your wall on removal – phew!
- Reviews (1)
- How Many To Order?
- Removable wall sticker FAQs
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
These Glitter Stars wall decals removable wall decals add a touch of magic to a Nursery or child’s bedroom. These can enhance our Glitter Rainbow design or create as simple design on their own.
- Material: Matte fabric wall stickers with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Contents: Glitter stars printed in a glitter pattern.
- Colours: The gold glitter stars are a printed glitter pattern and not actually metallic – no mess!
- Size: Glitter Stars wall decals range in size from 6.5 – 10cm.
- Packs: 35 pack, 70 pack and 105 pack
- Colours: Available in gold and blush (Please note: if ordered with the Glitter Rainbow design, it has a gold star on the rainbow but this could be covered with a blush star)
- Application: Simple peel and stick application, see below for more details
Our removable wall stickers are the best we have seen available on the market. Here are the reasons:
All wall types: Our product suits all wall types; plasterboard, brick, concrete and even rendered.
Removable: The self adhesive on the back will not harden over time, so 5 or 10 years later, you can peel them off and they won’t peel any paint off or leave any residue.
Appearance: The finish of our wall stickers is a high end-looking fabric with a small weave and a matte finish, just gorgeous! And adjoining pieces can butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish.
Durable: Our wall stickers are not made of vinyl so they won’t peel, curl, fall off the wall, reflect the light, shrink, tear or melt. They will look beautiful for years.
Installation: So easy! You simply peel and stick for decals, or for intricate designs, the application tape over the top ensure you can position the pieces perfectly. Instructions are included, or you can call us if you have any difficulty. Repositionable the pieces easily, and any bubbles just smooth out with your hand. The fabric won’t tear or stretch. And any pieces that need joining just butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish. They will curve around corners and can be trimmed around power points and fixtures with a sharp stanley knife if necessary.
Movable: Keep the backing paper and they can be moved to another wall, room or home. If you lose your backing paper you can temporarily stick them to another wall or door – just keep them vertical.
Free sample: If you have any concerns, please get a free sample to test it out before you buy.
How to Apply your Decals
1. Plan where you will put the designs. See if the sheet includes a plan to putting it together.
2. Peel the decals from the backing paper.
3. Smooth the designs to the wall.
4. To reposition them, just lift an edge and peel them off the wall.
5. Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.