If you are a Designer, here are our Artwork Specifications so you can supply print-ready artwork for us to print. We have our own in-house designers if you require graphic design assistance. If you need any help, please call us on (03) 9545 6177 or fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you straight away within our business hours.
To prepare files for print, we require the following requirements:
- Vector artwork where possible
- All images embedded, or supplied.
- All fonts outlined.
- Flatten all transparencies please.
- At 100% scale or name the file with the size ie. logo_at 2o percent.
- Name files excluding any symbols i.e %
- Raster images need to be at least 100dpi at final print size, and saved as TIFF image with LZW compression. If you have any concern about how the image will look once printed, please request and A4 printed sample.
- All files will need to have 3 layers:
- Top layer contains the cut line represented by a stroke colour named “CutContour” & make a spot colour.
- Mid layer contains the art.
- Bottom layer to have 3mm bleed added to art.
- For decals with highly detailed edges, such as fur or leaves, need a minimum corner radius of 2-3mm. In Illustrator CC, you can use the new “corner rounding” tool otherwise you’ll need to manually convert the point to a curve – maybe have a 3mm wide “template” circle to show them how much to round the corner by.
- Max file size is 500mb.
- Wallpaper: repeating patterns for wallpaper needs to be constrained to 130mm width of repetition.
- Murals: we recommending minimum print resolution at 50dpi. You can order a sample at scale if you would like.
- Stock: Maximum stock width is 1290mm: anything wider than this will need to be split into sections.
- Save as a CMYK PDF file (you can use the default illustrator PDF profile when saving as a PDF file from Illustrator).