The Mini Rainbows can be arranged on one or 4 walls to create a beautiful Nursery or child’s bedroom. 48x 16cm wide wall decals featuring a rainbow with clouds. Two colour ways available, Muted and Pastel.
Our wall stickers are Australian-made and printed with water-based inks on a toxin-free fabric with a removable, gum-like adhesive that won’t damage your wall on removal – phew!
- Reviews (0)
- How Many To Order?
- Removable wall sticker FAQs
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
The Mini Rainbows can be arranged on your wall as you like in a Nursery or child’s bedroom.
Rainbow colors are light, young, and joyful, and since they are so unique, they evoke wonder and joy in addition to offering the promise of sunlight with the blue sky normally on the horizon.
- Material: Matte fabric wall stickers with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Contents: 48 Mini Rainbows with clouds
- Colour ways: Available in 2 colour ways: Muted and Pastel
- How many to order: Use our simple calculator to work out how many decals you’ll need based on your wall size and desired spacing.
- Size: Rainbow and clouds are 16cm wide x 10cm high
- Application: Simple peel and stick application, see below for more details. Check out our Pinterest board about arranging decals.
Our removable wall stickers are the best we have seen available on the market. Here are the reasons:
All wall types: Our product suits all wall types; plasterboard, brick, concrete and even rendered.
Removable: The self adhesive on the back will not harden over time, so 5 or 10 years later, you can peel them off and they won’t peel any paint off or leave any residue.
Appearance: The finish of our wall stickers is a high end-looking fabric with a small weave and a matte finish, just gorgeous! And adjoining pieces can butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish.
Durable: Our wall stickers are not made of vinyl so they won’t peel, curl, fall off the wall, reflect the light, shrink, tear or melt. They will look beautiful for years.
Installation: So easy! You simply peel and stick for decals, or for intricate designs, the application tape over the top ensure you can position the pieces perfectly. Instructions are included, or you can call us if you have any difficulty. Repositionable the pieces easily, and any bubbles just smooth out with your hand. The fabric won’t tear or stretch. And any pieces that need joining just butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish. They will curve around corners and can be trimmed around power points and fixtures with a sharp stanley knife if necessary.
Movable: Keep the backing paper and they can be moved to another wall, room or home. If you lose your backing paper you can temporarily stick them to another wall or door – just keep them vertical.
Free sample: If you have any concerns, please get a free sample to test it out before you buy.
How to Apply your Decals
1. Plan where you will put the designs. See if the sheet includes a plan to putting it together.
2. Peel the decals from the backing paper.
3. Smooth the designs to the wall.
4. To reposition them, just lift an edge and peel them off the wall.
5. Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.