The chalkboard calendar can be used month after month. It’s fun, stylish and functional. Nice black look and wipes clean with a damp sponge. One use only.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (5)
- Chalkboard wall sticker FAQs
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
The Chalkboard Calendar wall sticker is a cool and functional design for anywhere in your home or office.
- Material: Matte fabric wall stickers with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Contents: 31 pieces of chalkboard with numbers cut out of each square for each day of the month,plus a month rectangle
- Sizes: Small: 12cm squares with 2.8cm high numbers cut out, and a month piece 12cm high x 60cm wide. Large: 21cm squares with 3.4cm high numbers cut out, and a month piece 21cm high x 84cm wide.
- Colour: Available in the chalkboard colour shown
- Application: Once-only application, requires special removal, see below for more details
- Design idea: Put it wherever you need a calendar living room, office, kitchen. Can be stuck to glass and plastic surfaces too.
|Dimensions||73 x 9 x 9 cm|
Simple peel and stick, once-only use
The Wall Sticker Company
Our chalkboard wall stickers, are different to all our other products. Here are the reasons:
Material: They are made of a vinyl so they are one-use only, and will stretch on removal.
All wall types: The chalkboard product suits all wall types; plasterboard, brick, concrete and even rendered.
Removal: The adhesive is different and may harden over time and may damage the wall if the special removal instructions are not followed (included with your product).
Appearance: The finish of our chalkboard wall stickers is a nice black colour, with a smooth finish.
Use: Can only be used with traditional chalk, and not liquid chalk.
Cleaning: The surface can be wiped clean with a damp sponge.
Installation: So easy! You simply peel and stick. As it is a one use only product, make sure you know exactly where you want it before you stick it. Full instructions are included.
How to Apply your Chalkboard Sticker
1. Plan the position of the design first as it cannot be moved. Peel the design off the backing paper.
2. Place the design on the wall and smooth into place.
3. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
4. To remove your chalkboard wall sticker, heat the design with a hair dryer in sections to remove it.
Note: Chalkboard products may cause paint to come off walls even if instructions are followed. We suggest applying to hard surfaces if you are concerned about the state of your wall.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.