Salvation Jane Hearts
These hearts, in 2 sizes, were designed by Salvation Jane have stunning details and are perfect for a bedroom, living space or kitchen. Landlord friendly.
- Reviews (1)
- About the Designer
- Removable wall sticker FAQs
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
The Salvation Jane Hearts wall decal design by Salvation Jane is a simple and funky pop of colour for a girl’s bedroom.
- Material: Matte fabric wall stickers with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Contents: 1 or 5 hearts, depending on the size you choose
- Size: Small: 5x hearts 22cm x 22cm, Large: 1x heart 42 x 45cm
- Colours: Available in colour options shown
- Application: Simple peel and stick application, see below for more details
- Design idea: The 5 small hearts can be arranged in a grid, a cluster, or applied to walls, fittings, fridges and furniture. The Large heart looks stunning by a bed (as pictured), in a nook, or accent a corner of a door or a free standing bookshelf.
Jane Hall is one Australia's best-known actors and television presenters. Recently she turned her passion for interior design into a business, creating Salvation Jane Home. As well as consulting with private clients, she has designed her first range of soft furnishings consisting of bed linen, scatter and floor cushions. Jane is thrilled to have collaborated with The Wall Sticker Company in a range of complementary wall stickers.
Jane decorating philosphy is simple. She is into saving interiors, not by ditching all the old stuff and starting again, but by reinterpreting what already there, adding and subtracting until the balance is right, and the homeowner personality is everywhere. Jane believes the best interiors reflect the people who live within them that labels aren't important and that the power of colour should never be underestimated. With an emphasis on using what is at hand, and a passion for colour, Salvation Jane is on a mission to make homes lovelier and it often easier than you think.
Our removable wall stickers are the best we have seen available on the market. Here are the reasons:
All wall types: Our product suits all wall types; plasterboard, brick, concrete and even rendered.
Removable: The self adhesive on the back will not harden over time, so 5 or 10 years later, you can peel them off and they won't peel any paint off or leave any residue.
Appearance: The finish of our wall stickers is a high end-looking fabric with a small weave and a matte finish, just gorgeous! And adjoining pieces can butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish.
Durable: Our wall stickers are not made of vinyl so they won't peel, curl, fall off the wall, reflect the light, shrink, tear or melt. They will look beautiful for years.
Installation: So easy! You simply peel and stick for decals, or for intricate designs, the application tape over the top ensure you can position the pieces perfectly. Instructions are included, or you can call us if you have any difficulty. Repositionable the pieces easily, and any bubbles just smooth out with your hand. The fabric won't tear or stretch. And any pieces that need joining just butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish. They will curve around corners and can be trimmed around power points and fixtures with a sharp stanley knife if necessary.
Movable: Keep the backing paper and they can be moved to another wall, room or home. If you lose your backing paper you can temporarily stick them to another wall or door - just keep them vertical.
Free sample: If you have any concerns, please get a free sample to test it out before you buy.
How to Apply your Decals
1. Plan where you will put the designs. See if the sheet includes a plan to putting it together.
2. Peel the decals from the backing paper.
3. Smooth the designs to the wall.
4. To reposition them, just lift an edge and peel them off the wall.
5. Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.