Gold Spot Decals
$28.00 – $79.00
We use a special vinyl sticker for these metallic gold spot decals. Removable and available in various pack sizes, bring a contemporary, magical touch to a nursery or child’s bedroom.
- Reviews (2)
- Removable vinyl wall sticker FAQs
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
These special metallic gold spot decals, in various diameters and pack sizes, are cut on a removable vinyl product and bring a contemporary touch to a nursery or child’s bedroom.
- Material: Metallic vinyl wall decal product with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Contents: Removable spots in the diameter of your choice
- Sizes: Choose 2.5cm, 4cm, 5cm, 6cm and 7.5cm, or choose a Mixture Spot Pack: 70 dots in 5 sizes 2.8, 4.7, 7.5, 12 and 15cm
- Application: Simple peel and stick application, see below for more details
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This product is not made from our usual removable fabric, but a vinyl.
We have long been warning against vinyl because they tend to stretch and shrink but we’ve found this pretty good one which will give you the metallic gold we love, and is also removable.
Wall types: This vinyl will adhere to plasterboard, bumpy surfaces and glass.
Removable: The self adhesive on the back will not harden over time, so 5 or 10 years later, you can peel them off and they won’t peel any paint off or leave any residue.
Appearance: The finish of these gold vinyl wall stickers is a metallic glimmer with a satin finish, just gorgeous!
Durable: These vinyl wall stickers should look beautiful for years, please let us know if you have any problems.
Installation: So easy! You simply peel and stick for decals, or for intricate designs, the application tape over the top ensure you can position the pieces perfectly. Instructions are included, or you can call us if you have any difficulty. Repositionable the pieces easily, and any bubbles just smooth out with your hand.
Movable: Keep the backing paper and they can be moved to another wall, room or home. If you lose your backing paper you can temporarily stick them to another wall or door – just keep them vertical.
How to Apply your Decals
1. Plan where you will put the designs. See if the sheet includes a plan to putting it together.
2. Peel the decals from the backing paper.
3. Smooth the designs to the wall.
4. To reposition them, just lift an edge and peel them off the wall.
5. Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.