Fun and colourful, these 70 individual Polkadots removable wall stickers are a blend of circle sizes. Place them on the wall or door.
These wall stickers are Australian-made and cut out of pre-coloured vinyl. They still have the removable, gum-like adhesive that won’t damage your wall on removal!
- Reviews (0)
- Removable vinyl wall sticker FAQs
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
The Gold Polkadots wall stickers are a gorgeous touch for a Nursery or child’s bedroom.
- Material: Metallic vinyl wall stickers with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Contents: 70 dots in 5 sizes
- Size: 2.8cm, 4.7cm, 7.5cm, 12cm and 15cm
- Colour: Metallic gold
- Application: Simple peel and stick application, see below for more details
- Design idea: Polkadots can cover a wall but you may need 2 of them depending on the density you’re after or area you are covering. Bounce them around the room, and can be stuck to furniture and bed heads too.
“This product is not made from our usual removable fabric, but a vinyl.
We have long been warning against vinyl because they tend to stretch and shrink but we’ve found this pretty good one which will give you the metallic gold we love, and is also removable.
Wall types: This vinyl will adhere to plasterboard, bumpy surfaces and glass.
Removable: The self adhesive on the back will not harden over time, so 5 or 10 years later, you can peel them off and they won’t peel any paint off or leave any residue.
Appearance: The finish of these gold vinyl wall stickers is a metallic glimmer with a satin finish, just gorgeous!
Durable: These vinyl wall stickers should look beautiful for years, please let us know if you have any problems.
Installation: So easy! You simply peel and stick for decals, or for intricate designs, the application tape over the top ensure you can position the pieces perfectly. Instructions are included, or you can call us if you have any difficulty. Repositionable the pieces easily, and any bubbles just smooth out with your hand.
Movable: Keep the backing paper and they can be moved to another wall, room or home. If you lose your backing paper you can temporarily stick them to another wall or door – just keep them vertical.
How to Apply your Decals
1. Plan where you will put the designs. See if the sheet includes a plan to putting it together.
2. Peel the decals from the backing paper.
3. Smooth the designs to the wall.
4. To reposition them, just lift an edge and peel them off the wall.
5. Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.