Our removable wallpaper looks and feels just like traditional wallpaper, but it’s actually made of a self-adhesive wall sticker fabric. This means it is do-it-yourself installation. No glue or water or tradesperson needed, simply peel and stick. Then when it’s time to move or update a room, our removable wallpaper will peel off without leaving any residue or damaging the surface, so it is totally landlord-friendly.
Our wallpaper is supplied in 65cm widths by your wall height – rather than a roll. This has a number of benefits:
- The 65cm width allows for easy handling.
- Each panel is laid next to each other and the panels are numbered on the back to make it easy.
- There is no wasted wallpaper.
Please be aware that due to our printing process, further panels purchased may not earlier purchased wallpaper panels. We suggest you order what you need at this time.
You need to measure your wall height and width first, and then use the Wallpaper Calculator (on the right hand side of each wallpaper product) to work out how many panels to order and at what height.
To work out how much wallpaper you need for your wall or room, first measure your wall height.
- Standard wall heights in Australia are 2.4m , 2.7m, 3m and 365.8 cm.
- Standard wall heights in the United States are 7 ft. 9″ (236cm), 8 ft. (243.8 cm), 9 ft. (274.3 cm), 10 ft. (304.8 cm), 11 ft. (335.3 cm) and 12 ft (365.8 cm).
- Standard wall heights in the UK are 2.3m (7 ft. 65″), 2.4m (8 ft.), 2.5m (8 ft. 2″), and 2.6m (8 ft. 6″),
Our wallpaper panels are available in 4 heights: 250cm, 280cm, 310cm, 350cm and 370cm. These heights will cover standard wall heights plus allow extra in case walls are not perfectly straight.
If your wall height is angled, contact us for assistance.
You now need to work out how many 65cm wide panels you need to cover your wall.
Measure the wall width and if you are wallpapering multiple walls, add all the widths up. Enter the total width into the wallpaper calculator found on the wallpaper product page and also on this page, to work out how many panels you need to order.
The calculator will divide the width by our 65cm sheet sizes and then round this up to the nearest whole number to tell you how many of this product you need to purchase.
If you have a window or a door within your wall, you may wonder if you need to order the full width of the wall, or could you use the cut-offs around these fixtures. For this question, you will need to Contact Us about so we can work out the most cost-effective way for you to order, based on the design you choose.
At checkout you will be asked about your wall type. We will supply the correct product to suit your wall:
- Flat plasterboard or drywall (USA)
- Not completely flat/textured (paint, plaster or render)
- MDF (Expo walls are typically constructed of this)
- Glass or mirror
- Order an A4 sample
You can order an A4 sample of any of our wallpapers. Just select this option on the wallpaper design you like. The cost of these is redeemable on purchase of your wallpaper.
Our removable wallpaper looks like traditional wallpaper but with one very important difference – it has a self adhesive backing. So there’s no need for glue or water, rollers, sponges, or heat guns; you simply peel the fabric from the backing paper and stick it straight to the wall. The finish is a high-end matt fabric will a fine weave.
Installation: It is easy to install yourself because it is repositionable so once the panels are in place, any bubbles just smooth out with your hand. The fabric won’t tear or stretch. The panels butt up against each other, creating a seamless finish.
Our product suits all wall types: plaster board or brick/concrete/rendered.
Our product will curve around corners and over picture rails, and is trimmed around power points and fixtures with a sharp stanley knife.
Removal: The removable wallpaper product will continue to look good for years and years and when it’s time for an update or to move home, it peels off the wall without causing any damage, or leaving any residue. Keep the backing paper and it can even be moved to another wall. It is the perfect solution for renters who want to decorate.
How much to order: Start by measuring your wall. Enter the wall width into the calculator to work out how many units to buy. Our panels are 65cm wide so you may require 4 units by your wall height.
Please be aware that due to our printing process, future panels purchased may not exactly match. We suggest you order what you need at this time.
Lamination: If the wallpaper is to be installed in a wet or high traffic area, we suggest you have it laminated. We coat it in a solvent lacquer which will slightly darken the print and create a stain finish.
Shipping: Your removable wallpaper will arrive rolled up in a tube with instructions included. The panels are numbered on the back and you hang each panel next to each other.
Design ideas: Our wallpaper is perfect for creating a feature wall ad it is best if you choose one with the least windows and doors.
Try a sample first: Before you commit to a design or colour combination, you may like to order a Wallpaper Sample first (cost is redeemable on wallpaper purchase), or simply a Colour Chart to help you select colours.
- looks like traditional wallpaper with no overlapping
- self-adhesive on the back; no glue or water needed
- supplied in panels so less waste
- high-end matte, fabric with a fine weave finish
- removed without damaging wall or leaving residue
- perfect solution for renters, landlord-friendly product
- DIY installation, out aside 1-2 hours per wall
- bubbles wipe away
- seamless finish
- won’t tear or stretch or curl – not a vinyl
- water-based inks so safe for homes and hospitals
- arrives in a tube with instructions
- suits all wall types: flat or rendered.
- product curves around corners
- easy to trim around fixtures and fittings with a stanley knife
- looks great for years and years, 10 years +
- keep the backing paper to move or store