Gold Merry Christmas
This metallic Gold Merry Christmas cut out text will welcome your guests this year, and is perfect for a living space or entrance.
Our wall stickers are Australian-made and printed with water-based inks on a toxin-free fabric with a removable, gum-like adhesive that won’t damage your wall on removal!
- Reviews (0)
- Removable vinyl wall sticker FAQs
- How to apply
- Product Warranty
The metallic Gold Merry Christmas wall decal design is a fun and festive feature for a living space or entrance.
- Material: Cut out vinyl wall stickers with a peel and stick, removable adhesive
- Contents: “Merry Christmas in cut out text supplied in 7 pieces with a pick up layer over the top
- Size: If both words are next to each other then total width is 210cm long x 59cm high
- Colour: Metallic gold colour
- Application: Intricate designs can be applied quickly and perfectly. See below for more details.
- Design idea: Can be arranged on one line or on two lines
This product is not made from our usual removable fabric, but a vinyl.
We have long been warning against vinyl because they tend to stretch and shrink but we’ve found this pretty good one which will give you the metallic gold we love, and is also removable.
Wall types: This vinyl will adhere to plasterboard, bumpy surfaces and glass.
Removable: The self adhesive on the back will not harden over time, so 5 or 10 years later, you can peel them off and they won’t peel any paint off or leave any residue.
Appearance: The finish of these gold vinyl wall stickers is a metallic glimmer with a satin finish, just gorgeous!
Durable: These vinyl wall stickers should look beautiful for years, please let us know if you have any problems.
Installation: So easy! You simply peel and stick for decals, or for intricate designs, the application tape over the top ensure you can position the pieces perfectly. Instructions are included, or you can call us if you have any difficulty. Repositionable the pieces easily, and any bubbles just smooth out with your hand.
Movable: Keep the backing paper and they can be moved to another wall, room or home. If you lose your backing paper you can temporarily stick them to another wall or door – just keep them vertical.”
How to Apply your intricate Decals
1. Plan the position of the whole design first. You can cut between parts of the design to make it easier to place in sections.
2. Scratch the designs through the tape layer with your nails and then peel back, ensuring all parts are picked up.
3. You need to place the pieces in the correct position the first time. Once adhered, smooth it to the wall.
4. Peel off the tape layer leaving the designs on the wall.
5. Refer to the Cleaning Instructions to care for and store your wall stickers.
We have a 100% happiness guarantee. This means that if goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from a sample shown, or do not do what they are supposed to do, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit. If you simply change your mind, we will exchange your design if you contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. Custom products that have no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded. Colours may vary on-screen to products received.
Due to our manufacturing process, products purchased at different times may not match in colour.