Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully your questions will be answered here, but please contact us and we will get back to you usually on the same day.
We have 3 different types of the product we supply you with:
1. For flat walls and slightly see through - perfect for flat plasterboard walls, or drywall (USA), painted in a light colour.
2. Complete block out for flat walls where the wall colour is dark or needs to be hidden. The print appears brighter because the white point is stronger. Ideal for glass or mirrored surfaces.
3. For textured walls (concrete, brick or render) - the wall colour is seen through ever so slightly so it is deal for white or light coloured walls.
If you have textured walls that are a dark colour, please contact us.At checkout you will be asked about your wall type. We will supply the correct product to suit your wall: You can order an A4 sample of any of our wallpapers. Just select this option on the wallpaper design you like. The cost of these is redeemable on purchase of your wallpaper.
Our product will adhere to glass and mirrors.
The result will be the same but the difference will be that it will stick harder, because the surface is flatter. Decals will be easy to apply. Wallpaper will require more time and to get joins to match up, because it won't be possible to move pieces into position.
See the image below of some sliding glass doors that have been covered with our White Brick removable wallpaper.
If you'd like to try a sample and see how it will stick, you can order an A4 wallpaper sample from your desired removable wallpaper design. The cost is redeemable upon purchase of the wallpaper.
When purchasing our products for glass or mirrors, select your wall type and flat and dark in colour - that will be perfect for mirror or glass.
- New Order: has not been printed
- Printed: Your order is in the queue for printing
- Finishing Area: products are packaged and about to be shipped
Our products are printed to order. Our production time is roughly 4 business days from placement of order and payment, or from proof approval (for custom designs), to despatch. Shipping time will vary depending on your chosen carrier and service and the delivery location.The below table provides a guide on how long it will take your order to arrive after we dispatch it.
|Shipping option||Normal time until you receive your order|
|Standard delivery – Australia||
|Express post – Australia||
|Standard delivery – International||
|Express post – International||